At Wyndham Garden Guam-Tamuning, we’re committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members, so we have taken important steps to demonstrate you can Count on Us—whether you’re planning to travel now or in the future.
When you stay at Wyndham garden Guam-Tamuning, you’ll notice these new measures in place to give you peace of mind and a safe & secure stay in Guam.
- Compliance to Wyndham Hotels’ Count on Us Initiative
- Masks required by staff and guests in public areas
- Daily temperature checks of staff
- Protection shield at Front Desk
- 6’ social distancing in lobby and public spaces
- Hand sanitizer available at Front Desk / Lobby
- Rooms held for 24 hours between guests
- Hospital-grade cleaners to sanitize and disinfect Guest Rooms and Public areas
Given that the new norms for Covid-19 safety in a hotel is a collective responsibility-by our associates, our guests and our operational team, we are regularly monitoring the new protocols and directions by the Government of Guam and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention to ensure safety is priority and likewise, we expect all our guests to equally take steps to protect everyone’s health.
Stay Updated on the latest in quarantine guidelines for Guam via http://dphss.guam.gov/